Sunday, October 5, 2014

Adeus - boa viagem

Packed and ready I guess for 24 hours of travel.  
- great dinner and company last night
- last day sleeping in for a month
- seen most of the important folks
- enjoying last hours of freedom
- still waiting on some things but waiting is the new black
- more than lots of stuff including important mattress pad, pillow, probably 20 lbs of food, work stuff and everything in between.  No live animals or contagens.  
- pup back at other house- how can you resist that face?  As you know I try not to show people in pictures and online so try to stick with pup and scenery.  
- hopefully get there as planned and on time but I'm ready for anything. 
Almost by body weight in stuff-all of which will stay down there. 
This will get me there for this business trip. 

All in all, bring it.  As promised I will be sure to take more pictures for our clinic staff on what it's like in daily life and in the clinics. 

1 comment: