Thursday, October 23, 2014

Quinta Feira (Thursday)

Sunday- Domingo
Monday- Segunda feira
Tuesday- Terca feira
Wednesday- Quarta feira
Thursday- Quinta feira 
Friday- Sexta feira
Saturday- Sabado 

Lesson of the day. The week starts on Sunday.  Work week still starts on Monday however. 
Quarta feira, fourth day of week, quatro.  Make sense?  

Working away. Some progress this week. Got a small sit stand desk so I can stand all day which I like. 
Much healthier 
Got some blinds in the office too.  
And, some guys were trimming tree branches outside. I guess chopping branches with machetes works well. 


Can't beat that view. My escritorio-  not the standard office. Yup, corner office provides a lot of good visuals each day. 


There are people out and about cleaning the streets each day, cleaning cars and storefronts. 24/7 security at my door as well. 




1 comment:

  1. TGISF! It's sexta feira. Of course, you have to work on the weekend. But still, have a great weekend. Looks like your office is shaping up. Can you go out on the balcony?

    Oh, common sense I know, but watch out for falling machetes when walking under trees.

    -Alan

    ReplyDelete