Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Power of Two

Another productive day on this business trip.  

I have learned about the importance of two's:
--I will have two sets of cloths, some left here and some at home, two pairs of all
--My headphone wire got crimped, so thank goodness I brought an extra pair. This is a serious issue. 
--My sunglasses broke, so thank goodness I brought another pair.  This is pretty important.  

- Took a walk around the block for some circulatory activity (not like walking around The San Ramon office park).  Pretty much walked around a church and busy intersections. At least there is a toilet along the way.  
- Saw some authentic African Art 
- Back to casa 15 
-Dinner at the expat table.  Chicken was good. 

A quick look at the Chicala building where I plan to go to here and there to work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment