Saturday, August 9, 2014

Filling the time

Usually I will be busy working every weekend but not this one. What to do?  
My colleague got here so I want to stay around to help him out. 
Going out to dinner tonight so that is the big plan. 

Killing time watching tv, work out later, have lunch, maybe work some in room, walk around if safe but no where to walk around here. Write pointless stuff on this page. The good thing is that people are nice and companies like ours are doing some great community investment here including healthcare and social initiatives.    
Pot hole is more than that. At least there are some roads
I dig this building a lot. 

A couple of important signs I saw in some WC's.  



2 comments:

  1. Explicit instruction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not want to wait around for someone else to clean your bowel.
    -Alan

    ReplyDelete