Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Working and Waiting

While I'm working back in the states and waiting for my rejected visa to get approved, I am seeing friends and getting out for some good activity. 

This long weekend was hike, pup, BBQ, motorcycle, and the last sail in SF bay for a while. We are moving the boat to LA for some nicer weather and water.  My studio will be gone in the city but I'll have a place to stay in LA now.  

It was one of those epic days on the bay. 
The marina
Yes we see porpoise in the bay sometimes


We even jumped in on the east side of angel island. 
The old broken bay bridge with the new. 
A seal. No, that is just Zero doing his laps. He loves the water like me.  

So now I will have to charter my own boat in the Bahamas or another tropical place- anyone game?  Maybe charter a boat in South Africa or some remote islands during my time off.  

Hopefully I will be back in Angola within a month and continue the project moving.  Until then.....


1 comment: