Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The little things.

End of day 1. 
Nothing exciting but it's the little things that will add up for sure. Of note:
- I sat with some other Americans at the staff house dinner meal. I was able to understand the language which was a treat 
- One guy said at least the chicken was cooked through tonight.
- I am really happy that another guy cued me in to the wifi code I need to get some access in my room. He said don't expect anyone to tell you anything so you just figure it out.  
- I got some texts today
- I did not get mugged
- I picked out m&m's from trail mix for desert and that was good 

I am looking forward to more little successes. 
As you know, I like to share and take pics so a few more of staff house meal and around parts of town (they have some paved roads). 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I shouldn't be laughing but that was a funny first section. I'm glad you found those M&M's (those are the best part of the trail mix anyways, no matter where you live). Watch out for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it looks like they have sidewalks. So that's good.
    -Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that is a crack up! It is the little things in life :)

    ReplyDelete