Thursday, July 31, 2014

Learning


I am learning plenty including-
- lots of work to do here in developing the master strategy for health and wellness
- each day they have a fish, meat and chicken option at the staff house. Be careful. I have eaten corn, tomatoes, cucumber, rice, veggies, bread, and they have coke zero to help me stay up and rot my stomach. They have cakes for desert too.  
- I can get my laundry done each day. It works but tough on the cloths a bit. It is nice though
- some big bats flying around at night
- I have a fridge in my room
- they clean my room each day
- careful walking since streets and sidewalks when they have are uneven to say the least
- I'm making a list of things to bring next time : lock and cable, more trail mix, bathmat, mattress pad, more mouthwash for brushing teeth, trail mix, pb&j, drugs- legal, more power outlet adapters, lite, cloths I don't care about, trail mix with just m&ms/almonds/cashews and chocolate
My room with a view
Little work out room at staff house. Like the AC and garbage cans. The treadmill too. 
Interesting architecture here and there. I like the random metal on this building.  



2 comments:

  1. Alright Michael, I expect you to get a good picture of the bats.

    Cool building, I'm glad that is the design and not evidence of cracking.

    -Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the windows lock from the inside or the outside?

    ReplyDelete